- The Problem of Good and Evil
- The Sweet Smell of Incense
- A Liturgical Lexicon
- The Body Language of Worship
- Why in the World Do You?
A short description and rationale behind those things which make St. John’s different from other Episcopal Churches.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
A Guide To Becoming Part Of Our Faith Community
- Facing Death and Grief
Notes about the funeral service · Information for non-members · Funeral instruction form
- Mission, Evangelism & Discipleship
The Rev'd Richard Norris, Professor at Union Theological Seminary, describes his "vision" of the church for a new millennium.
- Loving Another. Couples and Christian Life
What are the implications, for Christians, of being in a loving relationship with another person?
- Why Does God Allow Evil? Why Must Good People Suffer?
The Rector of St. John's responds to probably the most frequently asked question about Christian faith.
- The Icons at St. John's in the Village
A description of the icons, their history and relation to prayer.